Patti Edmon Abstract Artist

Patti Edmon Intuitive Abstract Artist 



Welcome (website coming soon) and thanks for stopping by! I live and work with artist Jim Edmon, my husband and partner for 36 years, and my cat Picasso. My studio is in a renovated attic in a historic brick foursquare in downtown Lexington, Kentucky. 

My work is inspired by memory, curiosity and a very vivid imagination, which I failed to understand in childhood. But that's another story. I'm fascinated by color and shape and creating movement on a still surface. Each painting has a unique history and is made layer by layer with mark, texture and expressions of connection and deep, meaningful emotion.






All paintings are for sale (unless otherwise noted) and I'd love to share details, closeup images and answer any questions you might have. Contact info below. I'll be adding more work and updating photos soon, and I'm currently accepting commissions. 

Imaginary Landscapes 

I've created new work for a solo show that opens Tuesday, August 2 at The Wills Gallery, in Lexington Kentucky. Each painting is 18" x 24" on a wood panel with a 2" deep profile- 
no framing necessary!


Cabinets of Dreams



City of Color


Cup of Flowers


Imaginary Landscape

Kindergarten Valentine

My Mother's Garden

Birthday Party

Lunch with Marlene


The History of Marks



Nostalgia


These paintings are also 18" x 24" on watercolor paper, framed in white. 
Frame size is 22" x 30"

Testing the Waters

Filling in the Blanks


Dancing in the Dark


The Writing on the Wall


Contact info:
www.pattiedmon1@mac.com
859.229.5651

All photos are the property of 
Patti Edmon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart

Long Time No Post