Altered Attic: Seth Apter and Buried Treasure

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Seth Apter and Buried Treasure

Is it just me or does Seth Apter find more inventive ways to keep the online mixed-media community connected than one would think possible? Thanks to Seth, The Altered Page, the Buried Treasure has been launched. Bloggers dig through the archives for a favorite, for whatever reason, post and republish it. Hence the name, Buried Treasure.
I was fortunate to cross paths with Seth and have been included in many of his creative collaboration endeavors. He is truly the treasure! Take a look at the blogs listed on his page, along with his favorite posts - you won't be disappointed!



2 comments:

Stacey Merrill said...

I'm a big fan of Seth's work & his blog. Always something interesting going on over there. Thanks for popping by my buried treasure &, yep, I'm in 52 Pickup too. I need to check out the group page again - just juggling too many things (as usual)

Lindi Stevenson said...

Hi Patti - Seth truly is a friend to all artists. You are right - he is the treasure! Because of him, we have now visited each other's blog and I have enjoyed getting a glimpse of your work. Your Kleenes box journal was right up my alley! I will be back...thanks for visiting me.
Lindi www.lindistevensoncom Art in Real Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails