six word saturday

creative, chatty, connected, contemplative, close



Comments

Hard for a wordsmith to describe yourself in six words, isn't it.
Gaby Bee said…
strong, stubborn, purposeful, communicative, creative, open-minded ;-)
yay! I love yours better!
Karin Bartimole said…
and those are just the c's :)

strong, optimistic, compassionate, artist, loyal, generous
I love six word challenges. Really amazing how much you can convey with so few words. Yours was awesome!
I left a comment and it disappeared. Hope you don't get duplicates. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your six word challenge. My writing teacher used this to try to get us to shorten our writing and I was so amazed at the power 6 words can convey. What a fantastic job you did.

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart

Patti Edmon Abstract Artist

Long Time No Post