Buried Treasure

The following two posts were originally published in 2008; in order to participate in Seth Apter's Buried Treasure project, I read through the archives searching for a post or two that I liked enough to publish again.

I write for myself, to stay sane, to express thoughts that pile up in my head, and, because I've always been a writer (thanks Patti Digh and David Robinson:). But it's my fondest wish that the words I share will inspire, touch, cause a moment's consideration, a twinge or a laugh... 

So, if you decide to read them, thanks a million; if you read them when they were originally posted, thanks a million more! 

Comments

Lani Gerity said…
These are two of the most moving posts I've read. Thank you for bringing them into the light?
Karin Bartimole said…
Hi Patti, I really enjoyed your re-posts. Your writing always engages and moves me and it was a bonus getting to see your work from the Michael deMeng having heard about what an influence that experience was to your work. Your process and personal elements make for a strong piece.
Your frog and toad tale was delightful!! you picked a couple of gems for this reposting project - thanks!
Karin
Debrina said…
I've come over from Seth's page to see you and I'm pleased to have arrived here! Your Morpheus box and the story that accompanies it is very moving. I'm guessing the word morphine comes from the root word Morpheus? Thank goodness for both...I wish your Aunt a smooth transition into the land of endless dreams. Thinking of you both and I am marking this blog as a "Blog I Love". Thank you.
I really like your blog. Thanks for sharing it.
3rdEyeMuse said…
first time visitor (thanks to Seth) ... I decided to read them both ... and I am happy that I did.

thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart

Fall Giveaway!

Patti Edmon Abstract Artist