While visiting Soulbrush, I saw this wonderful pay it forward post; I've seen it on Facebook too, but with the creativity involved, this seems the perfect place to join in.
Here's how it works....
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
Note: This offer is supposed to be null and void if you don't post this on your own blog and pay forward; however, in light of my one-year blogiversary I am removing this condition. Two more slots left...
This was copied from Soulbrush's blog - stop by her place and visit!
Have a wonderful day....
Well, who wants to play?