Vision Board Update! Any of y'all in Texas??


Joyce Schwarz, author of The Vision Board, the basis for the class I'm preparing to take was kind enough to leave a comment on my blog. In it, she mentioned that she is presenting the book at a reading tonight at SXSW. For those of you, like me, who live east of the Mississippi and have no clue what the heck it is, SXSW is South by Southwest, an annual art, music and media event held in Austin, Texas. She's working to raise funds for an ATX charity - scareforacure.com, and asked if I'd tell all my friends. If I were anywhere close I'd be there in a New York minute. Wrong direction:) but you get the idea.
Also, you can take a peek inside her book at Amazon or the publisher's site, Harper CollinsI'm totally psyched and though I won't meet Joyce in person - tonight anyway, I look forward to starting on my vision - especially after reading Chaska Peacock's (who will be teaching) comment about the class on my earlier post!

Comments

reagan said…
What an inspiring looking book, I will be sure to put that on my list. I have a little inspiration wall in my studio and would love to utilize it to it's full extent. Can't wait to see what you do with yours!
xoxo
Pam
Hi Patti! Thank you for stopping by AND taking the time to leave a very nice to read comment on my blog! It is always nice to hear the flattering stuff even if it's hard to accept. I don't have it all going on but you made me think it for a nano second!

You have a lovely blog and I am so intrigued! I like your hubby comments (same boat, we are in! (I talk like Yoda when I really mean something)) and Mary Pickford quote and your so very cool switch plates. I think you are taking the very same journaling class I hope to take as soon as my schedule allows. Your pages look great!

Thanks again! Have a great weekend!
marsha
Michelle said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog too, and for the compliment about my work. My Art Salon group just did our very first vision boards last week, and it was very interesting to see how each one was different yet similar in many ways. My own said more about my current work than the future (I thought), but others saw a forward-looking element I'd missed.

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart

Patti Edmon Abstract Artist

Fall Giveaway!