Happy Holidays

I am in the habit of saying Merry Christmas; I'm a Presbyterian and I've grown up with most of the same traditions that I now practice with my own family. Like lighting a candle in church as we sing Silent Night on Christmas Eve. 

To say Happy Holidays is not an attempt to generalize, only acknowledgment of those friends to whom Christmas isn't the focus of their December. So whether it be Hanukkah, Kwanza, or a quiet day away from the noise and fast pace, Happy Whatever You Celebrate. 

Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate the community I have grown to cherish and the comments I look for every time I post; the encouragement and friendships that keep me feeling a deep sense of connection to something much larger than my own little world, up in the attic where I explore mixed media and focus on creativity to keep my life in balance.

Over the past couple of weeks, I  made a series of 4 x 4 canvases using a Christmas card that I cut apart - each phrase its own piece. I'm going to try to post the rest within the next couple of days. Please come back soon!

Comments

Sherry said…
Merry Christmas to you and yours Patti...may this holiday season be bright and joyful and the new year bring you things you had only dreamed of!!! xo ♥

Sherry
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas, Patti!
Katiejane said…
I am anxiously awaiting your future posts! Can't wait to see this.

And MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, also. I recently posted a little Santa humor on my blog, then realized that Christmas is about more than just Santa, and that Christmas would still be Cristmas with or without Santa. Hope no one was offended.
Karin Bartimole said…
A merry merry and a happy happy! Blessings to you and your family for a very Merry Christmas my blogging friend.
Much peace and love, Karin
Anonymous said…
It's always a joy to visit you, read your posts and see your lovely work! I'm very glad to have met you in blogland. A very Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year! Can't wait to see your 4x4's!

xoxo
Serena
Anonymous said…
It's fabulous that you included other beliefs and I share you sentiments about the holidays, respecting others and appreciating this wonderful world of blogging.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Jodi Ohl said…
Merry Christmas friend, I am blessed to have 'met' you this year. Wishing you all my best,

Jodi
Ragamuffin Gal said…
Merry Christmas Dear Heart!
I love your card posted above this post. I wish you lived closer so you could come and have an "art day" with Relyn and me next week! Blessings, Katie

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart

Patti Edmon Abstract Artist

Fall Giveaway!