Altered Art Switch Plates



It's amazing how many household objects are ideal for altered art; if it can be embellished then it's fair game. I've been working on a series of light switch plates - some for consignment and a few custom pieces (yes, yay!) and it's quite habit forming. Vintage, retro, funky, fairy, pick a theme! The Roundup plate is for Jeff Rogers, a commercial and fine art photographer, who also happens to be one of my best buds. Working small also has the advantage of requiring smaller windows of time - I can satisfy the daily need to create whether I have twenty minutes or two hours.  

Comments

Summer Gypsy said…
Good Morning,Patti!
Just came in from some planting. Decided to pop in and visit! I love these outlet plates. I know what you mean about putting ourselves out there. Scary but so necessary if we are to continue to grow without frustration!
Happy Sunday solitude!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart

Fall Giveaway!

Patti Edmon Abstract Artist